setting up your file
- Make files in .dxf formats.
- Draw parts actual size.
- Make one single line, "continuous" do not overlap lines.
- Parts to be cut go on one layer. If you need parts
place these on a second layer.
- Arrange your parts as you want them to be cut.
- Leave 1/8" minimum around the sheet perimeter and
- One sheet per file.
- ID material and thickness. (i.e. Balsa 1/16 x 3 x 36)
- Text must be exploded.
- Use polylines instead of splines.
- Tabs are optional. Parts can have tabs so they remain in the sheet after they
are cut. If wood, a minimum of 2 tabs per part oriented with
2014 Jtechlaser. All Rights Reserved.